Tablets "Ascorutin" - a vitamin preparation with angioprotective, antioxidant, immunomodulatory properties. "Ascorutin" in diabetes mellitus type 2 should be taken in the indicated doses of the instructions, after consulting with your doctor. Acceptance of pharmaceuticals will help to avoid vascular complications, improve carbohydrate metabolism and pancreatic work.
IT IS IMPORTANT TO KNOW! Even "neglected" diabetes can be cured at home, without surgery and hospitals. Just read what Marina Vladimirovna is saying. read recommendation.
Composition and release form
The drug belongs to the group of vitamin preparations. The medicine consists of ascorbic acid (vitamin C) and rutgid (rutin, vitamin P). Vitamin C protects the tissues of the body from destruction by metabolic side products, participates in the processes of hormonal synthesis, the exchange reactions of carbohydrates, proteins, cholesterol. Promotes glucose uptake by cells, stimulates the immune system. Rutin strengthens the capillaries, activates the microcirculation, and also helps to absorb ascorbic acid and prevents its destruction. The medicine is being implemented as a greenish-yellow tablet for oral administration in packs of 10, 50, 100 pcs.
Sugar is reduced instantly! Diabetes over time can lead to a whole bunch of diseases, such as problems with eyesight, skin and hair, ulcers, gangrene and even cancer! People taught by bitter experience to normalize the level of sugar use. read more.
The components of “Askorutin” complement and strengthen the actions of each other, which has the maximum positive effect.
Indications for use
The drug has a tonic, angioprotective, antioxidant, radioprotective effect. Expanding blood vessels, has the property to reduce blood pressure. "Askorutin" is prescribed as a monotherapy drug only as a preventive measure. It is prescribed as an adjunct to other medicines for such diseases and conditions:
Can "Askorutin" diabetic?
Before you start taking "Askorutin" diabetic patients should always consult with your doctor. Among the auxiliary components of the medicine contains a small amount of sugar, so the patient should take the medicine with caution. Despite this, pills can benefit the diabetic. The drug protects the small vessels of the eye retina, preventing the occurrence of diabetic retinopathy. "Ascorutin" in diabetes significantly speeds up the utilization of glucose from the blood, reduces cholesterol, and also stabilizes the pancreas. The immunomodulating effect of the drug allows it to be used for the prevention of influenza and other diseases of viral etiology against the background of a high level of glycemia.
Dosage "Askorutina" with diabetes
For treatment purposes, adults need to take 1 tablet three times a day, and during the prophylactic course, 2 times a day. The treatment course lasts 3-4 weeks. The dosage for a diabetic does not differ from that prescribed in the abstract, however, the duration of the reception should be discussed with your doctor. The drug should be drunk after a meal, drinking clean water without alkali in the composition. The tablet should not be cracked and chewed, since ascorbic acid in its composition damages the enamel of the teeth.
For diabetics, there is an adapted type of medicine - “Askorutin D”, in which sucrose is replaced with sorbitol.
Contraindications and side effects
Contraindicated in case of hypersensitivity to any vitamin or component of the composition of the drug. In the first trimester of pregnancy, taking Ascorutin may adversely affect the formation of fetal organs. Children under 3 years of age are advised not to give medicine. Also tablets can be harmful if present:
The drug is well tolerated by patients in most cases. Sometimes there are unpleasant side effects in the form of allergic manifestations on the skin, headaches, irritability, insomnia, nausea and vomiting. Rarely increases blood pressure. With prolonged use, there are cases of sand and stones in the urinary organs.
Pharmacological effect and pharmacodynamics
A complex drug that has a fortifying effect makes the body resistant to various infections. It also has antioxidant effects, is involved in the metabolism of proteins, carbohydrates, the synthesis of steroids and redox reactions.
The vitamins contained in the tablets make the vessels more insightful and elastic. In addition, if you regularly drink Ascorutin, then free radicals that appear during metabolic processes are neutralized.
Also, the drug has radioprotective effect, improves the absorption of iron, facilitating the transport of oxygen. In addition, the tool is a good prevention of colds, which often develop in diabetics with weak immunity.
Among other things, Askorutin is useful in that he:
- eliminates signs of intoxication,
- reduces puffiness
- prevents the development of varicose veins and hemorrhoids,
- improves tissue regeneration and slows the aging process
- eliminates the effects of taking antibiotics,
- strengthens the immune system.
Substances present in Ascorutin are absorbed in the intestine. The drug is more excreted by the kidneys within 10-25 hours.
After absorption of ascorbic acid in the small intestine, its content in the blood increases in 30 minutes. The highest concentration of vitamin C occurs in the adrenal glands.
Exchange routine is not fully understood. But most of it is absorbed in the intestine by alkaline hydrolysis. Vitamin P metabolism products are excreted in the urine.
It is worth noting that rutin has an antiplatelet effect, that is, it prevents the formation of blood clots, activating the microcirculation of blood in the vessels. Also, this component has an angioprotective effect, which consists in improving the microcirculation of blood and lymph and reducing puffiness.
And for those who have diabetes, Askorutin is useful in that it protects the blood vessels of the eye retina from failures in the blood circulation.
Instructions for use of medication
Indications for use of Ascorutin - a deficiency of vitamin P and C in the body, diseases accompanied by increased permeability and capillary fragility.
Also, tablets are indicated for infectious diseases, capillary toxicosis, rheumatism, hypertension, and septic endocarditis. They also take medicine for nasal bleeding, radiation sickness, hemorrhagic vasculitis, glomerulonephritis and hemorrhage in the retina of the eye.
Moreover, rutin, together with vitamin C, takes as a preventive measure when taking anticoagulants and salicylates. Another Askorutin is prescribed for the prevention of influenza and viral diseases, which often occur against the background of high blood sugar levels.
Monotherapy with Ascorutin is advisable only for prophylactic purposes; in other cases, the drug is used in combination with other drugs. Tablets drink after a meal, drinking water.
It is important to swallow the pill whole, not dissolving and not chewing it, since ascorbic acid, if ingested, will destroy tooth enamel. Also, the drug should not drink mineral water, because the alkaline reaction partially neutralizes the effect of vitamin C.
Ascorutin for diabetes mellitus in adults, take 1 tablet three times a day. In order to prevent the drug drink 1 tablet 2 p. in a day
Therapy should last 3-4 weeks. However, the duration and feasibility of using Ascorutin in diabetes should be consistent with your doctor.
Can Ascorutin be taken by diabetics?
In diabetes, these pills should be drunk with extreme caution. However, they will be useful to those patients who have developed diabetic retinopathy. But in this case, the usual form of the drug is better to replace Ascorutin D, in which sucrose is replaced by sorbitol.
Reviews of many diabetics boil down to the fact that after eating vitamins C and P, their mood improved. Even ascorbic acid activates carbohydrate metabolism, through the rapid utilization of glucose.
Also, regular use of the drug in diabetes lowers vascular permeability, protecting them from the negative effects of oxidative enzymes. Another pill lowers the concentration of harmful cholesterol in the blood, preventing the appearance of cholesterol plaques and thrombosis.
In addition, Ascorutin in diabetes mellitus type 2 stimulates cellular and hormonal immunity and improves the pancreas. More vitamins have hepatoprotective and choleretic action.
So, thanks to a number of medicinal properties, reviews of some endocrinologists boil down to the fact that Ascorutin contains a small amount of sugar.
Therefore, if you take the drug in the doses that are prescribed in the annotation, it does not particularly affect the level of glycemia.
What else you need to know about the use of Ascorutin for diabetes
The absolute contraindication to taking a drug containing vitamin C and rutin is hypersensitivity, which can manifest itself through the development of allergic reactions. In this case, the body first becomes sensitized, in which proteins, immunoglobulins, are formed that destroy antigens.
Proteins-immunoglobulins when they enter the body do not cause allergic symptoms. However, their repeated ingestion will necessarily lead to the development of allergies.
Non-allergic intolerance reactions appear after the first contact with the active components, to which the body is sensitive. Against this background, mediators form in the body and pseudo-allergic reactions occur. Such conditions may manifest by various clinical symptoms:
- anaphylactic shock,
- itchy skin
- Quincke swelling,
- skin rashes.
The relative contraindications include a tendency to thrombosis and high blood clotting. Also Askorutin is not prescribed for urolithiasis (possibly increased disruption in metabolic processes). The pills are taken with caution when there is kidney damage in diabetes mellitus of any type.
More vitamins are contraindicated in hemochromatosis, anemia and deficiency of glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenesis. In addition, patients with rapidly progressive malignant tumors should be aware that ascorbic acid may aggravate the course of the disease. Also, pills do not give to children under three years of age and are not prescribed in the first trimester of pregnancy.
Regarding adverse reactions, undesirable effects such as headache, allergies, fever, insomnia, stomach cramps, vomiting and nausea are possible. A woman with diabetes, who had been drinking Ascorutin for a long time, said in her recall that after that stones were found in her kidneys.
In addition, the tool causes hypertension and cause increased irritability and irritability. Moreover, the uncontrolled and prolonged use of Ascorutin can even provoke the development of diabetes and lead to kidney damage.
Also, diabetics should be aware that iron supplements in diabetes are better absorbed with vitamin C, enhancing the therapeutic effect of salicylates and vitamins of group B. More Ascorutin reduces the effectiveness of heparin, sulfonamides, and coagulants of aminoglycides.
The most common drug analogues:
The shelf life of the drug - no more than 4 years. The tool is recommended to store at temperatures up to +25 degrees. The cost of tablets varies from 25 to 46 rubles.
The video in this article tells about the benefits of pharmacy vitamins.
Quercetin prolongs the period of healthy life (2011 study)
In 2011, it was shown that elimination of senescent cells with quercetin can delay the age of dependent diseases in mice and prolong the period of healthy life. True, this study was performed on mice that had mutations that cause premature aging. And therefore, until 2016, it was not clear whether this effect would extend to mice with normal aging, and whether it will prolong the life of ordinary mice at all.
Link to 2011 study
Quercetin prolongs not only the period of healthy life, but also prolongs life itself (2016 study)
Aging cells lose their ability to divide, and therefore update. Dasatinib destroys aging cells - precursors of adipocytes, and quercetin is more effective for destroying aging endothelial cells and aging bone marrow stem cells. So a study in 2011 showed that weekly cleansing of the body of mice from aging cells with quercetin (especially with Dasatinib) has many positive effects on health and prolongs life:
- improved kidney function
- better heart health
- better stress tolerance
- such animals are less likely to have cancer (cancer is detected later in life)
- prolonging the life of mice by 20-30%
- improvement of the muscles and prevention of decrepitude (warning of sarcopenia)
- immunity rejuvenation
- improved stamina
- bone osteoporosis treatment (bone fragility)
A study in 2016 showed that the destruction of aging cells using the transgenic suicide gene causes the same effects and prolongs the life of mice with normal aging by 20-30%. This is not yet definitive proof of the advisability of using quercetin and other senolithic to prolong life, but it seems very soon that this will be a major breakthrough in science.
Links to quercetin research to cleanse the body of senescent cells
Quercetin has the ability to enhance the bioavailability of many drugs.
Quercetin is a powerful inhibitor of P-glycoprotein. What does this give us? P-GP (P-glycoprotein or multidrug resistance protein) is a protein that animals have to protect against toxic substances - including protection against drugs. P-GP prevents drugs from fully displaying their healing properties. Some types of cancer generally increase the level of P-GP protein, thus providing resistance to drug treatment. If this protection is removed, then it will be possible to significantly reduce the dosage of anticancer drugs, achieving the same effect as with higher doses. And it is very useful - after all, the lower the concentration of drugs we use, the less harm we cause to our body with this medicine.
Quercetin, reducing the activity of the P-GP protein, dramatically increases the amount of delivery of any drugs for malignant tumors to the brain. And this greatly increases the chances of survival and complete cure for drug-resistant types of brain tumors.
There is also P-GP in the intestine. This greatly reduces the absorption of many pills. And quercetin can enhance their bioavailability.
How to prolong life and slow down aging with quercetin
Bioavailability (absorption by the body) of quercetin is low, but it can be increased with the help of pectin, which is contained in apples. Apple pectin can increase the bioavailability of quercetin by altering the metabolic activity of the intestinal flora.
Links to research:
But quercetin can also be obtained from rutin. And rutin is much cheaper. In general, rutin is better than quercetin. Quercetin is absorbed quickly and is rapidly eliminated. Rutin is absorbed longer.And the use of rutin provides various powerful effects at different times of the day: first, a reduction in protein glycation and a decrease in systemic inflammation, and later on the destruction of senescent cells.
Bioavailability of quercetin from rutin is confirmed experimentally. So a 6-week, randomized, simple-blind, placebo-controlled human study showed that 500 mg of rutin significantly increased plasma quercetin levels.
Link to a study about getting quercetin from rutin:
Rutin, according to studies, should be taken at a dosage of 5 mg per 1 kg of body weight once a week. So for a person weighing 85 kg x 5 = 425 mg once a week in a single dose with apples as a source of pectin.
Cheap, but good rutin can be bought online at the link - Now Foods, Rutin, 450 mg, 100 capsules on a vegetable basis. That's enough for a year and a half. Cheaper rutin I could not find. If the reader finds cheaper, please inform in the comments to the article. I do not advise you to trust the Russian-made routine. In Russia, almost all dietary supplements are empty, and the cost is unlikely to be less. If pharmacies have rutin from the USA or from Europe, then you can buy it.
Rutin protects against aging associated with metabolic dysfunction.
- Rutin protects the stomach from gastritis
- It protects the liver from non-alcoholic steatohepatitis, reduces the level of liver enzymes ALT and AST, protects against liver steatosis, fibrosis and fatty liver hepatosis. Rutin can reverse liver insulin resistance. Inhibits inflammation in the liver.
- Warns diabetes mellitus type 2, and sometimes even reverses type 2 diabetes.
- Rutin also protects the body from one of the important causes of aging - protein glycation.
- Rutin can reverse some unhealthy conditions of the heart in metabolic syndrome: it inhibits inflammation in the heart, protects against left ventricular hypertrophy.
- Rutin reduces fat around the waist.
- Rutin lowers blood cholesterol.
- Treatment with rutin leads to a gradual decrease in blood pressure.
- Rutin protects against atherosclerosis by improving endothelial function.
Links to research:
Rutin in the dosage of 1.5-2 g per day during treatment for 5 years showed the ability to treat venous insufficiency and swelling of the legs. Rutin at a dosage of 1.5 g per day for 3-4 weeks showed efficacy for the treatment of lower limb ischemia.
Links to research:
Rutin suppresses inflammation in the nerve cells of the brain, delaying the aging of the brain and preventing Alzheimer's disease. In addition, rutin can also improve a number of secondary brain damage, such as swelling of the brain, destruction of the blood-brain barrier, neurological deficit, and neuronal death.
Link to study:
The material of this article is for informational purposes only and cannot be used as an instruction for the rejuvenation of immunity without the consent of your doctor.
Interesting discoveries are published every week, and effective means for life extension appear. Science is growing faster. We recommend that you become a subscriber to the latest articles of the blog nestarenie.ru, so as not to miss anything.
Dear reader. If you find the articles in this blog post useful and you want this information to be open to everyone, you can help develop the blog by spending about a couple of minutes of your time. To do this, follow the link.
We also recommend to read:
- Treatment of osteochondrosis of the cervical spine
- A new book by a well-known scientist in the field of aging, Alexei Moskalev (Doctor of Biological Sciences) on how to beat his age.
- Detailed program of rejuvenation of the body.
- How to use the power to prevent cancer.
- Sartans - perhaps the most powerful medicine for old age.
- Vitamin K can reduce mortality by 43%
- Glucosamine Sulfate effectively prolongs life and protects against many types of cancer.
Side Effects of Ascorutin
Lack of vitamins in the human body in the modern world is observed quite often. You can fill up the shortage of ascorbic acid (vitamin C) and rutin (vitamin P) by using the combined fortified medicine Ascorutin.
Side effects of Ascorutin are rarely observed, but the benefit cannot be overestimated.
Ascorutin refers to the capillary-stabilizing (capillary-protective) drugs containing in one tablet of a greenish or yellowish tint:
- ascorbic acid (vitamin C) - 50 mg,
- rutin (ruthoside) - 50 mg.
In addition to vitamins, tablets are made with additional ingredients: sugar, potato starch, calcium stearate, talc.
Askorutin is produced by many pharmaceutical companies in the former Soviet Union in pill form.
The beneficial properties of the drug determine its active ingredients.
Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) is vital for human health, but is not produced by the body, but is supplied to it with plant food.
- prevents fragility and fragility of blood vessels, strengthens them and makes them more elastic,
- is a member of the blood. Promotes normal iron absorption
- shows antioxidant properties
- improves the immune system, which prevents the appearance and development of bacteria, viruses, various infections. It is indispensable for colds and fever,
- involved in the process of metabolism
- contributes to increasing skin turgor at the cellular level by participating in the production of collagen,
- has a beneficial effect on the nervous system
- removes cholesterol from the body
- has an anti-inflammatory effect,
- has a regenerating effect, promotes the speedy healing of skin lesions, etc.
Lack of vitamin C in the body is fraught with:
- lowering the body's defenses and, as a result, colds and viral diseases,
- fatigue, irritability, lethargy, fatigue, depressive states,
- bleeding from the gums,
- deterioration of the skin and hair, cartilage tissue,
- premature aging, etc.
Vitamin P is also not produced by the body, but is found in products of plant origin. Rutin is a natural compound that combines a group of flavonoids.
- helps to better assimilate ascorbic acid, participates in the production of vitamin E,
- normalizes metabolism
- thins the blood,
- increases the elasticity and strength of blood vessels
- contributes to the normalization of blood pressure,
- has a regenerating effect
- participates in the production of collagen, which leads to a rejuvenating effect,
- prevents varicose veins, spontaneous bleeding, the appearance of cellulite,
- participates in the formation of bile and the regulation of daily urination,
- has a decongestant and analgesic effect,
- fights allergies
- acts as an antioxidant defense of the body against external negative factors
- boosts immunity and so on.
Lack of routine is manifested:
- capillary fragility in the form of: subcutaneous dot hemorrhages, small bruises,
- pain in the lower limbs,
- general weakness, malaise, fatigue, decreased performance.
These symptoms are most often observed in the autumn-winter period, in the absence of fresh vegetables, fruits and berries in the diet.
Ascorutin has a pronounced strengthening effect on the smallest vessels - capillaries
You can also read: The best medicine for blood vessels
- in deficient states of ascorbic acid and vitamin P in the body,
- capillary pathologies provoked by the use of drugs containing salicylic acid and drugs that lead to a decrease in blood clotting (indirect coagulants),
- hemorrhagic diathesis - pathologies accompanied by bleeding and hemorrhage. The effect of the drug is manifested mainly in case of impaired capillary permeability (capillary toxicosis or Schönlein-Henoch disease), as well as a decrease in blood platelets (thrombocytopenic purpura),
- hemorrhage in the fiber of the eye,
- radiation sickness, accompanied by damage to the vascular walls,
- infectious and infectious-allergic heart diseases (septic endocarditis, rheumatism),
- infectious diseases that cause damage to the capillaries (measles, scarlet fever, typhus, influenza),
- hypertensive disease.
The drug is also able to eliminate bleeding from the nose, resulting from the fragility of blood vessels.
What can a diabetic eat with a second type of illness?
Diabetes of the second type, also called the disease of “older age”, happens in people over 40 years old. Excess weight is one of the reasons that can trigger the onset of the disease. To effectively contain an increase in symptoms, it is imperative that you follow a strict diet. Despite the fact that the diet for diabetes mellitus type 2 is rigid, it must be observed throughout life. Its main objectives are to reduce the patient’s body weight and reduce the load on the pancreas.
Sometimes a drug can strike:
- Central nervous system. Long-term use of the drug is fraught with headaches, fatigue, fatigue, drowsiness in the daytime and insomnia at night. These undesirable manifestations are caused by ascorbic acid, they disappear after drug withdrawal.
- Gastrointestinal tract. The presence of vitamin C tablets has an irritating effect on the inner layer of the stomach, which leads to spasms of the smooth muscles of the organ and, as a result, nausea, vomiting, pain, heartburn. Diarrhea is not excluded.
- Endocrine system and metabolism. The diabethogenic effect inherent in vitamin C makes it undesirable to use a medicine with a lack of insulin. In some cases, it is possible to use Ascorutin in the minimum dosage with constant monitoring of the level of glucose in the body of a diabetic. Cause disruption in salt metabolism, the drug can lead to the formation of oxalate stones in the urinary system. In addition, it is also undesirable for gout. Malignant tumors characterized by rapid growth, or metastases begin to progress more rapidly when Ascorutin is consumed due to the effects of vitamin C on their cellular metabolism.
- Cardiovascular system. Taking the drug in large quantities can cause hypertension. When blood clots in the vessels may be their separation, with subsequent adverse effects.
Side effects of Ascorutin are very rare
The use of Ascorutin can lead to allergic reactions, manifesting skin rash, urticaria (itchy blisters), angioedema (causing swelling of the larynx, pharynx, trachea), as well as anaphylactic shock.
Principles of nutrition
As a result of diabetes of the second type, a chronic metabolic disorder occurs. Improper functioning of the digestive system is associated with a lack and inability to fully absorb glucose. In the mild form of diabetes of the second type - the diet can be a treatment and will not require the use of special drugs.
Despite the fact that for each patient, their own individual diet is compiled, according to a set of common signs, food intake for diabetic patients of the second type is put into a single scheme called “table No. 9”. Based on this basic diet, an individual scheme is created, adjusted for each specific case.
- In clinical nutrition, the ratio of “proteins: fats: carbohydrates” is very important. In this case, it should be "16%: 24%: 60%." Such a distribution ensures an optimal intake of the “building” material into the patient’s body.
- For each patient, their own individual daily caloric need is calculated. The amount of energy received from food should not exceed the amount spent by the body. Usually, doctors advise to establish a daily rate for women at 1200 Kcal, and for men at 1500 Kcal.
- First of all, sugar should be excluded from the diet, replacing them.
- The diet of the patient must be fortified, and is rich in trace elements and cellulose.
- Eating animal fats is required to reduce by half.
- Be sure to increase the number of meals up to 5 or 6 times. And each of them should be properly combined with physical activity. Also picked up the use of drugs (hypoglycemic).
- Dinner should be no later than 2 hours before bedtime.
- It is required that breaks between meals be at least three hours.
It is very important for a person with diabetes to correctly prepare a diet and select the appropriate menu, using the recommendations of the doctor when choosing products. You can not engage in amateur, as this may aggravate the course of the disease.
Permitted products and ready meals
A patient with such a diagnosis will have to follow a diet for life. It is the right choice of approved products that can ensure a decent life for a person. The patient is allowed to eat certain foods.
- Bread. Small amounts of diabetic or rye bread are allowed. Freely allowed to use a product made from bran. Ordinary bakery products and pasta are allowed in a very limited form or are completely excluded.
- Vegetables, greens. Patients with diabetes can and should add fresh vegetables to their diet. Cabbage, sorrel, zucchini, cucumbers, onions and other sources of dietary fiber have a beneficial effect on metabolism and contribute to its normalization. Boiled potatoes, beets and carrots are allowed to use no more than 200 g per day. Corn and legumes can be eaten with care and in small quantities.
- From fruits and berries you can unlimitedly eat cranberries, quince and lemon. The remaining products from this group are allowed to eat in limited quantities. There are no completely forbidden fruits and berries.
- Of the spices and seasonings for permitted include pepper, cinnamon, herbs and mustard. Seasoning for salads and low-fat homemade mayonnaise is rarely used with caution.
- Low-fat meat and fish broths are also on the list available. Vegetable soups are also allowed.
- Low-fat cheese and kefir also receive green light.
- A fish. The principle of eating fish: the less fat it contains, the better for the body. It is allowed to eat 150 g of fish per day.
- It is very important for the patient to limit himself in the use of fatty meat. It can be no more than 100g per day only in boiled or baked form.
- Cereals. A person with a diagnosis of type 2 diabetes can afford oatmeal, barley and buckwheat cereals. The use of barley and millet grains is required to reduce.
- From drinks you should prefer herbal infusions, green teas. You can drink milk and ground coffee.
- Low-fat cottage cheese is allowed in its pure form, and as casseroles, cheesecakes and other ready-made dishes.
- Because of the eggs that make up cholesterol, you can eat no more than once a week in an amount of not more than two. Allowed several cooking options: scrambled eggs, boiled soft boiled or hard boiled, or adding them to other dishes.
As can be seen from the list, patients with diabetes of the second type are allowed a sufficiently large number of various products to make the menu varied, tasty, fully balanced.
Since diabetes mellitus is a very serious disease affecting the entire metabolism in general, the list of prohibited foods is quite large and varied.
- Prohibited cookies, cakes, pastries and other sweets. Since their taste is based on the inclusion of sugar, then we must beware of eating them. The exceptions are pastries and other things made specifically for diabetics based on sugar substitutes.
- You can not use bread from pastry.
- Fried potatoes, white rice and squash vegetables should disappear from the patient's table.
- You can not eat spicy, smoked, very salty and fried foods.
- Sausages should also be excluded from the diet of the patient.
- It is impossible to eat butter, fatty mayonnaise, margarine, cooking and meat fats even in small quantities.
- Semolina and racial cereals, as well as pasta, are likewise banned.
- You can not eat homemade pickles with marinades.
- Alcohol is strictly prohibited.
It is important to remember that keeping to a diet, and excluding products banned from this disease from the menu, will help to avoid many complications of diabetes, such as blindness, cardiovascular diseases, angiopathy, and so on. An additional advantage will be the ability to maintain a good figure.
The benefits of dietary fiber
Dietary fibers are small elements of plant foods that are not exposed to enzymes that promote the breakdown of foods. They pass through the digestive system without being digested.
They have a sugar and lipid-lowering effect. Dietary fiber reduces the absorption of glucose in the human intestine, additionally create a feeling of fullness. It is because of these properties, they must necessarily enter the menu of patients with diabetes.
Dietary fiber rich in:
- wholemeal flour,
- coarse bran
- rye and oatmeal,
- raspberries and many other products.
The amount of fiber that a diabetic patient needs is 354 g per day. Moreover, it is important that 51% of it comes from vegetables, 40% from grain, its derivatives, and 9% from berries, mushrooms.
For those patients for whom the presence of sweets in the diet is mandatory, special substances have been developed that add a sweet taste to the product. They are divided into two groups.
- Calorigenic. Their number must be taken into account when calculating the energy component of food. These include: sorbitol, xylitol and fructose.
- Not plated. Acesulfame potassium, aspartame, cyclamate and saccharin are the main representatives of this group.
In the shops you can find pastries, drinks, sweets and other sweet foods, in which sugar is replaced by these substances.
It should be remembered that such products may also contain fat, the amount of which is also required to be controlled.
Sample menu for type 2 diabetes
In case of diabetes mellitus, one of the most important conditions is the reduction of consumed portions, increasing the number of meals.
An exemplary menu and the diet of the patient looks like.
- First breakfast. Best of all at 7 am. For breakfast, you can eat porridge from the allowed list. They trigger the metabolism. It is also good in the morning to eat cottage cheese or egg dishes. It should be 25% of the total daily energy requirement.
- The second breakfast (snack). Useful curd dishes or fruit. 15% of calories allowed.
- Lunch should be at 13-14 hours and make up 30% of the daily diet.
- At 16:00 there comes a snack time. 10% of the total calories. Fruit will be the best solution.
- Dinner at 18:00 should be the last meal. It is the remaining 20%.
- In the case of strong hunger, you can allow a snack at night at 22:00. Kefir or milk will well remove the feeling of hunger.
Diet for diabetes should be developed together with your doctor. Depending on the extent of the disease, some products can be added or removed. Other related diseases can also affect the menu.
It is important to remember that proper nutrition, bringing a visible result, is not a panacea. It must be combined with light physical exertion and drug treatment. Only an integrated approach to treatment and the fulfillment of all prescriptions can guarantee a stable condition and the absence of complications.
Ascorutin to children with nosebleeds: dosage and features of use
"Askorutin" instructions for use for children with nosebleeds deserves attention for its detailed study, because all children are sick. Weakened immunity, cardiovascular diseases are diagnosed in every second child. Modern medicine does not stand still. The use of new preparations of directional action helps the baby to get stronger and restore immunity. One of such means is “Askorutin”. This drug combined action accelerates recovery during the period of seasonal colds, contains vitamins and strengthens blood vessels, which is especially important for bleeding from the nose.
Review of vitamins Ascorutin: from instructions to prices
Young people whom you ask to name vitamin preparations known to them will hardly remember askorutin. But he is well known to the older generation, often suffering from cardiovascular diseases.
Which is more preferable: an expensive dietary supplement or a time-tested biocomplex? So, let's consider the instructions for use of askorutin, the actual price of the drug, reviews about it and existing analogues.
The name speaks for itself
Trade and pharmaceutical name of the combined drug are the same. The very word “askorutin” refers to the constituent components:
- Vitamin C - Vitamin C - 50mg.
- Rutoside - carbohydrate polymer of bioflavonide quercetin, possessing the properties of vitamin P - 50 mg.
Depending on the excipients added to the main components, the pharmacological market offers consumers the following drug options:
- Askorutin. In addition to vitamins P and C, the tablet contains sucrose, potato starch, calcium stearate and talc. Packaging 50 tablets in a plastic bottle or blister.
- Askorutin N.S. and Askorutin UBF. The composition is the same, but behind the mysterious abbreviation is the manufacturer. So UBF is UralBioFarm.
- Askorutin D. № 50 intended for patients with diabetes. Instead of "harmful" sugar contains sorbitol.
Who will help?
The pharmacological effect of the drug is based both on the beneficial properties of individual components, and the complex effect:
- Restoration of metabolic disorders associated with vitamin Vitamin A. P and C. Symptoms of disorders: as a decrease in immunity, deterioration of the skin, hair and nails, muscle weakness, chronic fatigue, increased fatigue, rheumatoid pain in the extremities.
- Slowing down the aging process and improving tissue regeneration.
- Normalization of permeability of the walls of blood vessels and capillaries. Symptoms of disorders: increased bleeding, tendency to the formation of hematomas and small hemorrhages. Retinal hemorrhage, hemorrhagic diathesis, glomerulonephritis, thrombocytopenic purpura.
- Elimination of the effects of antibiotics and anticoagulation therapy. Including long-term reception "Aspirin".
- Immunomodulation when exposed to adverse environmental factors or infectious diseases. Occurs due to the activation of the synthesis of interferon and increased phagocytosis. Scarlet fever, measles, allergic diseases.
- Prevention and protection when exposed to ionizing radiation: radiation sickness.
- Anti-toxic effect in case of iron poisoning and chemotherapy.
Pharmacodynamics of the main components
The following number of useful properties of "Ascorutin" is determined by the biological activity of individual components:
- Vitamin C. This is not only the most popular antioxidant that protects our tissues from the damaging effects of free radicals. And even the ability to improve mood due to participation in the synthesis of the “hormone of joy” is just one of many functions.
Metabolism. Improves carbohydrate metabolism by improving the efficiency of glucose utilization. Promotes the metabolism of vitamins B, A, E, thereby reducing the need for their daily intake.
Vascular system. Reduces the permeability of blood vessels and protects them from the damaging effects of oxidative enzymes. Promotes cholesterol metabolism, reducing the likelihood of thrombosis of the vascular lumen by cholesterol plaquesThe digestive tract. Protects liver cells and promotes the accumulation of nutrients in them. This is due to hepatoprotective action. It has choleretic properties. Immunity. Participates in the activation of humoral and cellular immunity.
Endocrine system. It improves pancreatic pancreatic activity and the thyroid internal secretion.
The properties of the nutrients that make up Ascorutin make it almost a panacea for many ills. Or an excellent aid in primary therapy. But do these miracle pills fit everyone?
Who should say no to the drug?
The use of “Askorutin” is not recommended for people suffering from serious disorders in the work of the following organs and their systems:
- Metabolism. Activation of metabolism exacerbates gout, urolithiasis, hemochromatosis, deficiency of glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase. Patients with diabetes recommended "Askorutin D".
- From the SS. With increased blood clotting and tendency to thrombosis. Exacerbates anemia, including sickle cell.
- It may aggravate the course of the disease in cancer tumors with fast-growing metastases.
- In the first trimester of pregnancy, rutin adversely affects the process of the formation and formation of fetal organs.
It is necessary to stop taking the drug when the following symptoms appear:
- On the part of the gastrointestinal tract - nausea, vomiting, dyspeptic symptoms, diarrhea, intestinal colic, heartburn, exacerbation of gastritis.
- On the part of the NA - headache, drowsiness, fatigue, insomnia.
- On the part of the SS - deep vein thrombosis, thrombophlebitis, increased blood clotting.
- Metabolism - hypokalemia, lack of copper and vitamin B12.
- Immunity - allergic reactions in the form of a rash, urticaria, redness and swelling of the skin.
A large number of contraindications once again indicates the need for consultation with your doctor. The dosage of the drug depends on the particular course of the disease.
Course duration is on average 3-4 weeks.
However, with the right technique, “Askorutin” is effective and has not lost its relevance for many decades.
Are there analogs?
- "Prophylactic C". Dosage of active ingredients: Vit. C - 100 mg, vit. R - 25mg.
- Angioprotectors - “Solcoseryl”, “Angiovit”, “Paylex Hem”, “Herbion Asculius”, “Detralex”.
- Hemo-derivatives - Actovegin.
It is extremely disappointing that this inexpensive and effective drug does not flash in advertisements. After all under discreet packaging lies a time-tested and trustworthy tool. The bicomponent composition is the best suited for the angioprotective and immunocorrective action of Ascorutin. However, it is also effective in the eternal female struggle for youth and beauty.
Causes of nosebleeds
For nosebleeds, doctors often recommend Askorutin to children.
Weakness and fragility of the blood vessels in a baby can occur due to the following factors:
- Hereditary pathology.
- Viral and bacterial diseases.
- Various injuries of the nose.
- The use of vasoconstrictor drugs.
- Hormonal abnormalities.
- Foreign body in the nasal cavity.
- Dry indoor air during the heating season.
- The presence of anatomical features
- New growths in the nose.
Frequent bleeding from the nose serves as a reason for referring to a pediatrician who will prescribe the necessary treatment. If you save these unpleasant phenomena, additional consultation of the ENT, an oncologist, an immunologist and an endocrinologist will be required.
How to take "Askorutin" for adults and children
Ascorutin is a fortified preparation that includes ascorbic acid and rutoside. The use of Ascorutin is useful when there is a shortage of vitamins, diseases associated with brittle blood vessels, colds, the drug is used in cosmetology. The tool is shown for children and adults, there are contraindications.
What is Askorutin useful for, description and composition
According to the anatomical therapeutic chemical classification (ATC), the drug code is C05CA51, which means:
- C - means acting on the cardiovascular system
- C05 - angioprotectors,
- C05C - drugs that reduce the permeability of capillaries,
- C05CA - bioflavonoids,
- C05CA51 - ruthosids in combination.
The medicine belongs to the category "Complexes of vitamins."
- Main components:
- ascorbic acid - 0.05 g,
- Rutozid (Rutin) - 0.05 g
- Additional components:
- calcium stearate,
The main effect of the drug - compensation of vitamin deficiencies.
The benefits of the drug are predetermined by the active substances:
- Vitamin C. Strengthens the structure of bone tissue and teeth, the capillary walls and larger blood vessels. Increases the body's resistance to infections. Takes part in redox reactions and improves the function of cellular respiration. It has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant effect (delays the oxidation process).
- Rutoside - angioprotector, microcirculation corrector. Belongs to the group of vitamin P. Reduces inflammation and swelling, excessive capillary permeability. When used locally it has a calming and cooling effect. It slows down the formation of diabetic retinopathy, which allows to use Ascorutin in diabetes.
Owing to the neutralization of free radicals by ascorbic acid, together with an increase in absorption and a decrease in capillary permeability with the help of rutin, the painful manifestations in bacterial infections are reduced. Therefore, the drug is used for colds and viral diseases.
What else is used for the drug:
- in systemic treatment of conditions associated with vascular fragility,
- in cosmetology,
- with excessive periods.
In diabetes, accompanied by diabetic retinopathy, it is better to use Ascorutin D, where sorbitol is used instead of sucrose. Consumption should be coordinated with the endocrinologist.
With brittleness and violation of capillary permeability, the remedy affects veins and vessels - reduces swelling, relieves pain.
In cosmetology, the ability of the drug to reduce capillary fragility, strengthen the vascular walls, relieve inflammation and reduce swelling is used. All this makes it possible to use Ascorutin for the face. Tablets are used in the treatment of rosacea (spider veins), pigment spots, to improve the condition of dry skin.
During puberty in adolescent girls often dysfunction of the reproductive system in the form of uterine bleeding occurs. With the purpose of treatment prescribed Ascorutin, with bleeding, it is used as a means of strengthening the vascular wall along with hemostatic agents.
Ascorutin is useful for adult patients:
- with chronic venous insufficiency,
- skin ulcers,
- trophic pathologies,
- hemorrhagic diathesis,
- varicose veins.
The tool is used for menstrual bleeding. Ascorutin is effective in treating infectious diseases that lead to thinning of the vessel walls: rheumatism, scarlet fever, measles. The drug is useful in the treatment of diseases with impaired vascular permeability - diathesis, radiation sickness, endocarditis.
In the official instructions there is no unambiguous information about the use of funds in childhood. The drug may prescribe:
- with nosebleeds,
- as a general tonic.
The tool is not prescribed to children under 3 years.
Safety rules, contraindications and side effects, overdose
- excessive sensitivity to the components of the drug,
- the inability to use fructose,
- first trimester of pregnancy
- isomaltase or sucrase deficiency.
It is recommended to use Ascorutin with caution in patients with thrombosis and hypercoagulation of blood (increased tendency to clotting).
Safety rules when using drugs:
- Pregnant and lactating women must strictly observe the dosage prescribed by the doctor. It should be borne in mind that in the second and third trimesters of pregnancy the minimum daily need for ascorbic acid is 60 mg, and during lactation, 80 mg. Exceed this rate should not be.
- The use of high doses of funds requires monitoring blood pressure, the functioning of the kidneys.
It must be borne in mind that enteritis (inflammatory disease of the small intestine), intestinal dyskinesias, ahilia (lack of hydrochloric acid in the stomach) can affect the absorption of medication.
When using the drug may have side effects:
- allergic reactions.
With prolonged use of the drug in increased doses, overdose of Ascorutin is possible. Its possible manifestations:
- nervous excitement
- epigastric pain,
- itchy skin
- renal dysfunction,
- pressure increase
- hypervitaminosis C,
If you can not use Ascorutin allowed the use of substitutes.
|Askorutin D||Ascorbic acid, Rutoside||Pills|
How to take "Askorutin" for adults and children Link to the main publication
Healthy and strong vessels with the drug
Askorutin - a combination medicine, representative of a group of vitamins.
The therapeutic and prophylactic effect of Ascorutin is due to its content ascorbic acid (vitamin C) and rutin (vitamin P)which act as an active substance.
This medicine has a fairly safe effect on the body and leads to a positive dynamic.
Strengthens the entire cardiovascular system.
Dosing and Administration
This medical drug is taken orally, as its active ingredients are characterized by good absorbability from the gastrointestinal tract.
Assignment of Askorutin dosage takes place individually, depending on the needs of the organism, clinical data, the stage of the disease, age and other physical parameters.
However, there are general schemes of drug use, taking into account the age group of patients - they are presented for informational purposes only.
Ascorutin is taken after meals. It is recommended to swallow the tablets without chewing them and always drinking water.
Violation of the integrity of the pill contributes to the ingress of ascorbic acid into the oral cavitythat affects the best way on the condition of the teeth (vitamin C is able to destroy the enamel).
For washing pills mineral water is not recommendeddue to its tendency to neutralize ascorbic acid as a result of an alkaline reaction.
Adults. For the purpose of prophylaxis, 1-2 tablets are taken once a day. For the purpose of treatment, the number of doses is increased up to 3 times a day, the number of tablets for a single dose remains the same - 1-2.
This dosage may be changed at the discretion of the attending physician.
The average duration of therapy is 3-4 weeks. More accurate terms are determined by the attending specialist.
Children after 3 years. For the purpose of prophylaxis, take 0.5-1 pill once a day (depending on the age of the child). For the purpose of treatment, the number of doses per day is increased up to 2-3 times, a single dosage remains the same - 0.5-1 tablet.
Adolescent children can be assigned an adult dosage after prior monitoring of all organs and systems. The decision on the required dosage is taken by the doctor.
The course of taking Askorutin for pediatric patients is 7-10 days - for prophylactic purposes, 10 days - for therapeutic purposes.
Form release and composition Askorutina
The tablets of the drug Ascorutin have a light, greenish-yellow color, slight blotches are allowed.
Composition: active ingredient in the drug are ascorbic acid (vitamin C) and rutin (vitamin P).
in one tablet:
- Vitamin C - 50 mg,
- Vitamin P - 50 mg.
As excipients are used: sugar, potato starch, calcium stearate, talc.
- 50 mg tablets of ascorbic acid and 50 mg of rutin - 50 pieces in a plastic jar, placed in cardboard packaging,
- 50 mg tablets of ascorbic acid and 50 mg of rutin - 30 pieces in a plastic jar, placed in cardboard packaging,
- 50 mg tablets of ascorbic acid and 50 mg of rutin - 10 pieces in a blister pack placed in a cardboard box, the number of packs in one pack is 5,
- tablets of 50 mg of ascorbic acid and 50 mg of rutin - 10 pieces in a blister pack placed in a cardboard box, the number of packages in one pack is 1.
: “Use of Askorutin in the treatment of cutaneous vasculitis”
Interaction Askorutina with other drugs
- Absorption of this vitamin complex increases with simultaneous use with iron and penicillin-based drugs.
- Increased therapeutic effect is also noted with the simultaneous use of low doses of Ascorutin with B vitamins, this phenomenon is reciprocal.
- The use of Ascorutin in combination with acetylsalicylic acid and oral contraceptives inhibits its absorbability.
- The effectiveness of vitamin C is negatively affected by heparin, indirect anticoagulants, aminoglycoside antibiotics, sulfanilamide-based drugs.
- Vitamin C contributes to an increase in serum concentrations of salicylates, benzylpenicillin, tetracycline and ethylene estradiol, which increases the risk of side effects from the use of the latter,
- Ascorutin at the same time It is not recommended to prescribe with cardiac glycosides, nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs and antihypertensive drugs. - in view of the ability to enhance their action, if the need to use a vitamin complex is 4 weeks or more.
Like any medical drug, Askorutin has its own side effects, in some cases there are contraindications.
The vast majority of patients are well tolerated by this pharmaceutical agent.
Occasionally, the use of Askorutin leads to the following side effects:
|From the side of the central nervous system:|
|From the circulatory system:|
|From the system of the heart and blood vessels:|
|From the digestive tract:|
In order to avoid negative effects on the fetus during the formation of its organs and tissues, Ascorutin is prohibited for use in the first 12 weeks of pregnancy (I term).
It is allowed to use the drug in the later periods in order to prevent viral diseases and strengthen the immunity of the expectant mother.
Taking Ascorutin also reduces the risk of uterine bleeding during childbirth., to some extent, prevents the occurrence of varicose veins.
The appointment of a pregnant woman with this medication, the selection of the dose and the establishment of the duration of the course of therapy should be dealt with only by the attending doctor.
: “The use of Askorutin in mammology”
Terms and conditions of storage
Storage of Ascorutin should be carried out in a dry and protected place inaccessible to children. The optimum storage temperature is no higher than + 25 ° C.
The shelf life of the drug from the production date is not more than 3 years.
Ascorutin impresses with an affordable price. The pharmacy price of a vitamin complex depends on the form of release and the manufacturer.
The average price of the drug in pharmacies in Russia: varies in the range of 25-67 rubles.
The average cost of the drug in pharmacies of Ukraine: from 2 to 14 hryvnia.
Release form and dosage
"Askorutin" is available in tablets. The package contains - 10, 50 and 100 tablets. The drug is administered after a meal, with a small amount of water. The duration of treatment is not more than 3 weeks.
Up to three years to use the drug can only be prescribed by a doctor. Because, at such an early age, taking medications that contain vitamins may contribute to allergic reactions, especially if the dose of the drug is exceeded.
Dosage "Askurutina" depending on age group:
|Preventive and therapeutic measures||Age group (years)||Number of pills||The number of receptions per day|
|Prophylactic||3 –12||1/2 –1 (per day)||2 –3|
|Medicinal||3 –12||1/2 –1 (per day)||3|
|Prophylactic||over 12||2 (per day)||1|
|Medicinal||over 12||2 (per day)||3|
|Prophylactic||adults||1 (per day)||1|
|Medicinal||adults||3 (per day)||3|
Do not leave the drug on the table, in an accessible place for the child. All the kids love the sweet and pleasant taste of "Ascorutin" sure to please them. And the child will want to eat the tasty “candy” again. Exceeding the recommended dose can lead to severe headaches, nausea, vomiting, renal dysfunction, high blood pressure.
Contraindications and side effects
For the treatment of joints, our readers successfully use DiabeNot. Seeing the popularity of this tool, we decided to offer it to your attention.
Side effects when taking "Askorutin" occur infrequently. As a rule, they occur when the recommended use rates are exceeded or as a result of long-term administration.
They manifest a number of symptoms:
- Dysfunction in the digestive tract.
- Sleep disturbance
- Allergic manifestations.
- The formation of kidney stones.
The drug is not recommended:
- children up to three years old
- with increased sensitivity to the components of this tool,
- with a high platelet count,
- with diabetes.
This drug is released in a pharmacy without a prescription. Before you start taking, you should consult the attending physician for advice on the duration and dosage of the drug.
Ascorutin in diabetes mellitus: instructions for use of the drug
Ascorutin is a fortified preparation that has rutin and ascorbic acid in its composition. This is an inexpensive tool that has a mass of useful properties, but most often it is taken to strengthen the cardiovascular system.
There are various variations of the drug. But the most common use is Ascorutin, which contains talc, calcium stearate, potato starch and sucrose in addition to vitamins. The tablets are packaged in a plastic blister or bottle (50 pieces).
But there is also such a type of drug, as Askorutin D No. 50. It has almost the same composition as the usual Askorutin, but the sucrose in it is replaced by sorbitol. This option is best for type 2 diabetes. But is it possible to use the usual Ascorutin diabetics and what is its effect?
What is Askorutin for? Instructions for use and reviews of people
Ascorutin refers to the drugs of the combined type of vitamin group.
The active ingredients of the product are vitamins C and R. This type of medicine helps not only to replenish the body’s balance for the presence of vitamins represented in it.
It contributes to the restoration of tissues and their regeneration, the strengthening of the walls of blood vessels and the return of their natural elasticity.
The drug is an effective means to strengthen the entire vascular system and the immunity of the organism as a whole.
On this page you will find all the information about Ascorutin: complete instructions for use for this drug, average prices in pharmacies, complete and incomplete analogues of the drug, as well as reviews of people who have already used Ascorutin tablets. Want to leave your opinion? Please write in the comments.
What is Askorutin used for?
As indicated in the instructions for Ascorutin, this drug is prescribed:
- To compensate for the lack of vitamins C and P.
- In order to prevent influenza and other viral infections.
- For the prevention of damage to the vascular wall in patients undergoing treatment with anticoagulants and salicylates.
Ascorutin is recommended to be used in the complex treatment of diseases involving increased permeability and capillary fragility:
You can also take women with heavy and prolonged menstruation.
Use during pregnancy and lactation
Whether it is possible to use this drug to a woman who is expecting a child depends on the period on which it is located.
Ascorutin during pregnancy is strictly contraindicated in the first trimester, which is explained as follows.
During the period when all the organs of the fetus are formed, the penetration of any third-party substances through the blood of the pregnant woman to the baby should be limited as much as possible so as not to harm him.
When a woman is on the later lines of gestation, Ascorutin may be administered, for example, when the veins in the legs are dilated or to prevent uterine bleeding during labor.
Whether it is possible to take this medicine during lactation - the doctor must also decide. Although rutin does not penetrate into breast milk, and vitamin C is detected there in an insignificant concentration, the infant is very sensitive to any change in the composition of his diet.
For this reason, the control of the doctor when taking the drug is required.
An overdose of the drug may occur with a single use of 10 or more tablets of it. In this case, a sharp increase in blood pressure is possible, as well as a violation of the functions of the kidneys and pancreas.
Manifestations of overdose are symptoms such as:
In case of an accidental or deliberate overdose of Askorutin, 4-5 tablets of activated carbon should be drunk and an ambulance doctor should be called.
During the appointment of the drug should consider its compatibility with other drugs:
- Ascorutin reduces the therapeutic effect of Heparin, Biseptol,
- in the treatment of cardiological drugs at the time of treatment with Ascorutin need a break,
- Vitamins P and C enhance the effect of nicotinic acid,
- vitamin complex enhances the negative impact on the body of salicylates,
- the combination of oral contraceptives is reduced by ascorbic acid.
Given this list, you should definitely listen to the opinion of doctors about taking Ascorutin. The combination of even harmless products can provoke serious consequences for the body.
Exactly the same chemical composition as Askorutin, have the following analogues:
- Askorutin D (Russia, Rosepharm),
- Ascorutin-UBF (Russia, Uralbiopharm).
Another drug - Prophylactin C - contains the same substances, but in other proportions: ascorbic acid contains 100 mg in it, and rutgid (rutin) - 25 mg. This tool, as can be understood by its name, is used not for medical purposes, but exclusively for preventive purposes.
Before using analogues consult your doctor.